Minerva Engineering has a reputation for providing high quality engineering services to a broad range of government agencies. Our customer-centric approach ensures that we exceed our customer's expectations for performance, schedule maintenance and cost risk management. It's our employees that make the difference. We are positioned to win this upcoming proposal effort!
We have a great opportunity for a Network Administrator!
In this role, You will:
Clearance: An active TS/SCI with polygraph is required for this position
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience or 8 years of relevant experience
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Information Technology systems
- Manage IT system Infrastructure and any processes related to those systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices etc.
- Configure and manage UNIX/Linux and windows operating systems, install/loads operating system software, troubleshoots maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating system enhancements
- Manage and maintain a circularized infrastructure of hosts and virtual machines
- Build, configure and maintain storage arrays and system back-up and recovery jobs
- Administer and secure network switching and routing devices
- Manage and maintain network security through the use of access controls and path management
- Support a variety of operating systems including Windows (server and client and Linux/Unix)
- Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems