Minerva Engineering has a reputation for providing high quality engineering services to a broad range of government agencies. Our customer-centric approach ensures that we exceed our customer's expectations for performance, schedule maintenance and cost risk management. It's our employees that make the difference. We are positioned to win this upcoming proposal effort!
We have an exciting position for a Program Manager!
In this role, You will:
Clearance: an active TS/SCI with Poly required
- Possess a Bachelor's degree and 5 years of experience
- Possess a PMP or DAWIA level 2 certification
- Work with the higher level program manager, if applicable, to provide effective and efficient management of the contractor’s effort
- Allocate resources (staffing, facilities, and budgets) on the contract
- Review and propose the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule) to the Government
- Review and approve all earned value, Estimate To Complete, Funds and Man-hour Expenditure Report, or other financial reports as appropriate
- Review risk and risk mitigation activities and allocate budgets for the same
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM Review and allocate management reserve within contractual limits
- Ensure the timely recruitment and training of program staff – both direct and indirect Review all financial and technical reports before release to the Government
- Ensure cross-discipline integration within the contract to meet Government needs
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor’s contracts staff